Audiophile Ninja cables are crafted to provide a high quality, yet sharp and unique aesthetic to your headphone listening experience. A product that is hand-made in the USA with premium materials, so you can vanish into your music along with your favorite headphone gear.
Our standard headphone cables are made for desktop listening. Just the right size at 5 feet in length. And if your gear is further away from your listening chair, we offer custom length cables for just a few bucks more.
There is no magic or cable voodoo here. Leave your snake oil, fairy-blessed wire, and diamond encrusted connectors at home. We create expertly designed cables combining high quality parts, no nonsense engineering, and an affordable price. We even leverage audio industry renown Canare copper cable, Cardas silver solder, and professional grade Amphenol TRS or Neutrik XLR gold plated amp connectors in our products.
Go ahead. Get rid of your stock cable. Yeah, that one. That annoying cable that keeps getting tangled up, falling off your desk, or just simply doesn’t match your refined style.
It’s time to let your cable fade to the background, and have your music be the focus of your listening experience.
Enter Audiophile Ninja.
- Serious audio products designed and hand built in the USA, using domestic and global materials.
- Manufactured using quality parts trusted for years in the professional audio industry.
- Forget costly exotic materials. Our cables are crafted using simple, yet high quality components.
- We forego the fluffy marketing terms claiming to magically transform your listening experience.
- We promise solid designs based on tried and true electrical engineering principles. Hooray for Science!
- 15 yrs of experience in operations combined with a love of audio, hand crafting cables that everyone can afford.
- A portion of our annual profits donated to charity. Read more about our community focus here.
- A business created by a fellow lover of music.